Thank you for choosing Central Mall as your destination for shopping, dining and entertainment. We welcome you to our center, and trust that you will have a pleasant and enjoyable shopping experience. Please keep in mind that Central Mall is private property, and we ask that our guests conduct themselves in a respectful manner and abide by not only the “Rules of Conduct”, but also all local and state laws and ordinances.
Treat others as you like to be treated.
Appropriate behavior does not include fighting, harassment, offending others or provoking confrontations or disruptive conduct of any nature.
Please refrain from…
- Shouting, making loud noises or using indecent language…
- Playing loud music other than what the Mall provides
- Defacing, damaging, or destroying any property belonging to the Mall, its patrons, or its tenants
- Assembling in a manner which disturbs the public peace
Allow others to shop safely and comfortably.
- Do not block access to store entrances, Mall entrances, and corridor or parking areas.
- Walk; don’t run, skate or skateboard
- Do not sit on anything other than chairs or benches designed for such purposes.
- Do not bring animals and/or pets in the Mall (except for service animals).
- WEAPONS OF ANY TYPE ARE NOT PERMITTED ON MALL PROPERTY.
- Distribution of literature, solicitation, demonstrations, and special promotions or using the property for any purpose other than shopping is prohibited without prior written permission from the Mall Management Office. If permitted by law or if you have any questions please visit the Mall Management Office for more information.
Observe all Federal, State and Local Laws.
- Use of alcoholic beverages is prohibited except in businesses licensed to sell alcoholic beverages.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas, or as restricted by city code.
- Being intoxicated and/or possessing or being under the influence of illegal drugs while at the center is prohibited.
Please dress appropriately and observe all health codes and local laws.
- Clothing should not be worn which is obscene or offensive in nature.
- Shirts and Shoes must be worn at all times in the center.
- Wearing apparel intended to indicate gang membership or to communicate gang behavior, is prohibited including the use of gang symbols or slogans.
- School age children unaccompanied by a parent, teacher or legal guardian, will not be permitted in the mall during school hours (excluding school holidays, and home schooled students).
Please observe our @5 Family Friendly Policy on Friday and Saturday evenings (Policy rules posted throughout the center).
When the Mall and stores are closed, please leave.
Please do not park or loiter on the property after closing. Unauthorized vehicles
parked overnight may be towed at Owner expense. This list is not all inclusive and may be modified at any time by the management of the mall. Violation of this code of conduct may result in expulsion from this property in addition to any other legal remedies that mall management may choose to exercise.
Please notify the MALL MANAGEMENT office if you have any questions regarding the center's Code of Conduct.