The Salvation Army - Angel Tree
Come to the South Entry - Dillard's Center Court to The Salvation Army Angel Tree to adopt your Angel or Call (870) 774-2701 to Request an Angel
Last Day to Adopt an Angel: December 1st
Distribution of gifts to families take place: December 12-19
Mall Walkers Welcome
Stay Active! Stay Healthy! Start WALKING!
The Mall is now opening at 7:00am for our Mall Walkers
Now Accepting Applications
We are looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills and can work successfully with other team members.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE but not limited to:
- Clean/maintain floors (vacuum, mop)
- Clean/maintain surface areas (dust, sanitize, glass/mirror/window cleaning, metal polishing)
- Remove waste (empty trash, transport trash and waste to proper disposal areas)
- Use cleaning chemicals safely and adhere to all safety precautions when handling cleaning solutions
- Report equipment/cleaning product needs, damages and or malfunctions to supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Represent facility in a positive manner; able to follow oral instructions, pleasant, tactful, courteous, and cooperative with supervisor, co-workers, customers, security and management.
- Follow assigned schedule
- Perform other general cleaning duties as needed
- Pass pre-employment background screening and drug test
- Lift of up to 50 pounds repeatedly, bend, reach, stand and walk for prolonged periods of time
Contact Security at 903-832-4621 for an Application
Central Mall Texarkana is looking for a Security Officer to join our talented team.